High resolution dry system for intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI)
Analyzing sperm ultra-morphology prior to microinjection is considered to improve treatment results in critical cases: selecting against sperm showing vacuoles and/or abnormal head shape has been reported to increase pregnancy rates and reduce miscarriage rates in well-defined patient groups. OCTAX cytoScreen™ combines high quality optical components and intelligent software for dry IMSI.
OCTAX cytoScreen flex™ provides optimum image quality with / without heated glass stage, with glass bottom dishes (recommended) or with standard plastic dishes, depending on the total working distance.
OCTAX cytoScreen HD™ optimizes image quality without a heated glass stage and with glass bottom dishes to be used.
Features & Advantages
• For existing ICSI microscopes with / without heated glass stage
• Hardware zoom for highest optical resolution
• Electronic relief contrast & edge enhancement
• No DIC, no oil immersion required
• Based on the OCTAX EyeWare™ platform
• Supported microscopes: Olympus IX50/70, IX51/71, IX53/73; Nikon TE, Ti; Zeiss Axiovert 100/200, AxioObserver. Leica DMIRB, DMI (CytoScreen HD only).